Tuesday, December 27, 2005

not ready for politics yet

At some point, I will opine how I feel about political matters. I am a conservative/libertarian/anything not Democrat. With all the recent news, from "spygate" to the war in Iraq, you'd think I'd have something to say. I really don't, though. I'm busy cramming for a IT certification test, A+ to be exact, so that's where my concerns lie. Once I pass this test, I'll be flipping around my resume to try for my first job in IT. My background was in real estate and construction but I've decided I'd rather be a computer nerd. In fact, this site is my first entry into the world wide web. Once I learn about web design, I'd like to create a family website for the maternal and paternal side. Family trees, history, everything. I'd especially like to talk about my great great (great?) grandpa Riska, for he was run over by a streetcar in St Louis after a night at the VFW hall. Of course, alcohol was not a factor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home