Saturday, February 18, 2006

Used to kind of like him

I'm sick of Clinton. First he apologizes for the Crusades (where is the apology from Islam for taking over 1/2 of Christendom, including it's birthplace) and almost states that we deserved it for practicing slavery (because Muslims would never do that. Oh wait, Muhammad had multiple slaves and Anglo-Saxons adopted the practice from the Muslims on the Western coast of Africa and the Horn of Africa). Now he says on foreign soil that the publishers of the dread cartoons of blasphemy should be tried for their crimes. I think we should amend the constitution to say that no Democrat Ex-President or Ex-VP should be allowed to speak outside of the USA. From Al Gore's comments in Jeddah, to Jimmy Carter being himself to this. I hope the GOP has these recorded and played over the national air-waves when Hillary runs in 08. I want a sane Democratic party for whom I can consider voting, but, as it stands, the Republicans are all I have. It sucks and it has to change.

Thanks Gateway pundit for the articlet. You are one of the kings of the blogosphere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home