Thursday, May 11, 2006

Something to say, but not much

Sorry folks, my mind has been elsewhere and I haven't had anything to write about. Working, schooling, doing a ton of freelance copywriting work, plus I'm composing a newsletter for my old scout troop.

Main thing I've paid attention to is the NHL playoffs. At this I'm thinking the finals will be Anaheim vs Buffalo. Hoping that a team that has never won will raise Lord Stanley this year. Either of those teams or Carolina would be fine. I hope Ottawas playoff misery continues and Colorado, Edmonton and New Jersey have won enough, I'm hoping for someone else.

Seriously, I don't have anything to say right now. I'm sort of paying attention to politics but I really don't care that much. Although I did catch John Stossel on the O'Reilly Factor, sounds like the man can't have too many friends at ABC. Kudos to him for not toeing the liberal line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home