Sunday, January 22, 2006

Dr. Jack Wheeler

Check out one of the websites for the man credited with creating the Reagan doctrine. This is the man dubbed "the real life Indiana Jones." I hadn't heard about this guy until recently, when I saw an old letter advertising his financial services. The guy has lived a thousand lives in his time on earth and continues writing to this day. Many of you may have heard of him already but I'm just now getting his story and the guy is an absolute renaissance. What other person has helped in anti-communist movements, lived in numerous tribes and hunted a tiger that had killed 20 tribesman? This guys stories are absolutely fascinating and I feel fortunate to have found out about him. I've had the chance to read a few of his articles and his hard hitting. He certainly has no time to listen to liberal babbling and really gets to the heart of matters. I can't wait to find out more about this guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home