Saturday, March 10, 2007

BBC bias

The BBC is now a anti-American, well anti-red-state, den of thieves. This is one small example. How the British have allowed this once proud institution to become so patently anti-western, in the classical sense, is beyond me. I suppose it mirrors the general decline of Britain itself. I still have hope for the English, but it grows dimmer every day. I fear the US will be left in a world where only Australia (and, lately Canada, but I'm not very secure in that) can be trusted.

1 Comments:

At 3:03 AM, Blogger Steven Fitzpatrick Smith said...

The BBC always came off a snooty to me, but I think that had more to do with their accents. I think the news is overrated and actually often trashier than US News. They recreated in computer animation Micheal Jackson's courtroom appearance. But they do the blood and guts well, especially in Africa.

I do like the Economist though. They gave a big stroke to the US in the previous issue. They still say we are on top. They should, because we could roll over England any time we want.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home