Wednesday, November 29, 2006

happy belated thanksgiving.

I know what I am thankful for:

First and foremost family. They made me who I am and guide me to what I will become,

My girlfriend. She puts up with my crap daily and looks beautiful doing so.

My country. It's easy to lose sight of the fact that we are collectively the luckiest human beings to ever trod upon this earth. We owe everything to those that have fought and struggled to make this the freest, most prosperous nation on the planet. We delude ourselves if we think that it isn't a special nation and that we will always have it.

Beer. Pretty self-explanatory, I believe.

Mark Steyn. It burns me that the best, funniest and most insightful writer in the English language these days is a Canadian by birth. "America Alone" is pure gold.

Sam Jackson Jr. He'll do schlock or serious and is always awesome at both.

Mango milkshakes. Go to a Vietnamese restaurant and have one. Trust me on this.

Guns.

Sports (especially rugby)

The air I breathe, the food I eat and the freedom I cherish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home